Lily's Wok

5:23 PM Edit This 0 Comments »


I've decided to leave the corporate world. I feel so lucky to be granted a cosy store at the Food Court in PJ Old Town, on Jalan Othman. I've painted my little kitchen a pretty pink/peach and printed with lacey/lady's fingers design. My store is number 52, the cosiest and prettiest. I promise to cook with love.
I am selling a Nasi Lemak combination with spicy food cooked in nyonya style recipe.
You can sample authentic Penang nyonya food at a fraction of what you will pay at a restaurant. I am serving acar-awak, otak-otak, gulai-tumis ikan, sambal udang, chicken curry kapitan and kerabu sayur paku. First 2 days promotion, sample 3 dishes for the price of ONE! OPENING DATE SUNDAY, 18 OCTOBER 2009. My food is MSG free, as all sweetness comes from the food itself. I don't serve pork too.
Location map:
View Larger Map

0 comments: