The Infinite Company

10:08 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I once worked
In this company
With a name which meant infinity
It deals in the business of R & D
Researching and producing CCTV
And selling solutions in security.

The boss was a short little man
With a name so big and long
It was in itself a jargon
For he was called Tatasukamakisamundan
And depending on which animal year
Or vastu sastra, fengshui and bad omen
He will conveniently switch his name
From a Tatasukamakisamundan to a Tatasukamanisamunden!

Now he likes to be known as the BOSS
Has a temper like that of a tempest
He was no other than the Queen of Hearts
Who behind his messy desk
You will hear the roar of the thunder
As he screams at his employees
Off with those idiotic heads
On my first week of service
He gleefully said
Of an engineer
Who is overly paid
And goes around stealing another man's wife
These are the idiots that I employ.

The company in itself is a daily drama
Of crisis upon crisis, as you see in Bollywood movies
Acted out by a brother in law as a general manager
And a sister who is a business development manager
With a rookie who is the Finance manager
But actually served as the Fire fighter
Who once told me
Of a project manager
Who was swindling the company
Of its money
And yet they did not fire
The thieving Project Manager
For a cry of despair from the General Manager
Who said "please don't fire"
My best man whom I personally hire.
For he is like no other
And you might as well chop off
My right arm and make me a cripple.

I was asked to leave
Because of a careless hindsight
And a culture misfit
It was for me a relief
Allowing me turn to a new leaf.

0 comments: