Lady bosses

1:34 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Oh these female bosses
There are several of whom I've worked under
Some despite their size, has a voice like thunder
They would make you stammer
Out of their office, you would gladly clammor.

The first was a lady who controlled a factory
Weaving looms of silk
She was as colorful as those looms of silk
Her face was painted a porcelain white
Her eyeshadow as colorful as a nylon kite.
She would order her employees into her chamber
And then she would breathe out fire and burning amber
And gave you this glare
Even the boldest man gets a scare

The second oh my, was no other
than the jealous queen, from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
She was so evil, she made me shudder
Each time I enter
Her Torture chamber
She protested my hire
Because I was the sister
Of one of the company directors
This caused ill will
And she did not stop until
My reputation went under.

My third lady boss
Was 54 and about to retire
She was unfortunately ill
With hyphothyroid
This made her very paranoid
I was accused to be after her job
And her rice bowl, I intended to rob
When days were bad, her temper would flare
Tables she thumps, doors she slams
She appeared like a gorilla
With a bright yellow head scarf
Guarding her territory
Showing me my boundary
And yet I felt so sorry
For this dear old lady.

0 comments: